For those dang, swashbucklin' storms.
Built for those bottomless powder days, the Burton Men's AK 2L Swash Gore-Tex Pant are designed to keep you hot-lapping the hills like a dog frapping around the park. Constructed with the ultimate in waterproof protection courtesy of a Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, this pant keeps you pleasantly dry, even in the harshest winter conditions and deepest powder. Its mesh lining and taffeta panels not only offer warmth in areas prone to heat loss, but also wick away moisture and dry quickly. Not only that, but the fully taped seams prevent outside moisture from leaking through and spoiling all your fun. Test-I-Cool venting runs from knee-to-knee for rapid ventilation of built-up perspiration and heat. Add in the extra storage of cargo pockets, as well as anti-scuff cuffs for a no-nonsense pant that's ready for anything the mountain throws its way.
- A hard-wearing, weatherproof pant for lapping powder
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- Taffeta and mesh lining wick away moisture and dry quickly
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Inner thigh ventilation assures temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #BUR01BQ
Tech SpecsMaterial: [shell] Gore-Tex 2L, [lining] mesh, taffetaSeams: fully tapedFit: regularPockets: 2 thigh, 2 backVenting: inner thighWaist: buttonGaiters: yesRecommended Use: snowboarding, skiingManufacturer Warranty: lifetime