Trusted by pros and guides alike in the world's most demanding alpine environments, the Burton Men's AK 3L Hover Gore-Tex Pant provides unwavering protection from winter's worst weather. Gore-Tex Pro ensures reliable protection from snow while offering the breathability needed for challenging ascents, and the streamlined design won't slow you down in the backcountry.
Enhancing the legendary breathability of Gore-Tex, the Gore Micro Grid Backer keeps you from overheating and getting soaked with sweat on tough tours and leg-burning descents. And when that's not enough, Crossflow vents on the inside and outside of the thighs channel cooling air through to keep things from getting too swampy down there. Plus, there's a lifetime warranty so you don't have to worry when crossing jagged ridges or surfing through tight trees.
- Snowboarding shell made to handle the most challenging conditions
- Gore-Tex Pro is ultra waterproof and breathable
- 70D Gore Micro Grid backer boosts breathability
- Gore-Seam tape prevents leaks
- Crossflow Venting cools you off on intense hikes
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs keep hems from getting shredded
- Bellowed hand pockets secure daily essentials
- Item #BUR01BZ
Tech SpecsMaterial: Gore-Tex Pro Shell (3-layer)Seams: fully sealed with Gore-Seam TapeFit: regularPockets: 2 bellowed hand, 2 back zipVenting: Crossflow (thigh zips)Recommended Use: snowboarding, backcountry touringManufacturer Warranty: lifetime