The Burton Men's Cargo Pant is often imitated, never duplicated, and is always requested by name from beginners to seasoned vets alike. Burton's relaxed fit lets you layer it on without being overly baggy, and copious cargo pockets make mid-day lodge stops a thing of the past. Whether you're riding in bright sunlight or through riotous snowstorms, the Cargo pant keeps your precious cargo dry and protected from the weather.
Two-layer DryRide Durashell holds up to the scrapes and scuffs of your hard-riding ways and less-than-gentle sleet storms. Mesh-lined vents give your guys room to breathe when temperatures rise, and the breathable fabric helps moisture vapor escape for long-riding comfort. An audio packet keeps the music pumping when you jettison your jacket.
- Burton's classic snowboard pant for shredding the gnar
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell with fully taped seams
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool ventilation assures ample airflow
- Gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Bellowed cargo pockets secure snowboarding essentials
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layers without being too baggy
- Item #BUR01CU
Tech SpecsMaterial: Dryride Durashell (2-layer), polyesterWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: 10,000 g/m²Seams: fully tapedPockets: 2 cargo, 2 back, 2 handVenting: Test-I-CoolWaist: button closure with belt loopsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year