Warmth without the bulk.
For riders who prefer low-bulk warmth, the Burton Men's Covert Insulated Pant keeps you toasty without the weight of heavier insulated pants. Offering an incredible value for the price, the Covert Insulated Pant features Burton's Dryride Durashell membrane for waterproof and breathable (10k/5k) performance in widely ranging winter conditions. Fully taped seams prevent outside moisture from seeping inside and dampening your fun on the mountain. Test-I-Cool venting runs from knee to knee for enhanced temperature regulation, especially on those warmer spring days. Additionally, the pant's cargo pocket features an internal zippered stash compartment for keeping your valuables from jostling around when you're riding.
- Budget-friendly snowboarding pants for dedicated resort riders
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell with fully taped seams
- Thermolite insulation warms you up without weighing you down
- Test-I-Cool venting assures ample airflow
- Gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Cargo pocket with internal zippered pocket
- Item #BUR01CZ
Tech SpecsMaterial: (denim, bkamo, bog) [membrane/laminate] Dryride Durashell (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, (all other colorways) [membrane/laminate] Dryride Durashell (2-layer), [face fabric] nylonInsulation: 40g ThermoliteWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: 5,000 g/m²Seams: fully tapedFit: regularPockets: 2 hand, 2 back, 1 cargo (internal)Venting: Test-I-CoolWaist: button closure with belt loopsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year