Serious protection for dedicated riders.
Trusted by powder-seeking team riders and professional guides alike, the Burton Men's Japan AK 457 HiTop Pant combines exceptional waterproof breathability with rugged durability to satisfy the needs of those who seek powder in the toughest environments.
Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer keeps you bone-dry when you're riding the resort in a blizzard and is highly breathable to keep you from getting bogged down with sweat when you're earning your turns in the backcountry. It's also incredibly tough to withstand frequent brushes with root and rock.
Suspenders ensure a secure fit to keep snow from sneaking in, and boot gaiters keep pow from working its way up from the bottom. The articulated fit allows you to move comfortably, and a stretchy panel at the back waist creates even more flexibility. And when you need to blow off steam after a grueling ascent, inner and outer thigh vents cool you off in a hurry.
- Pro-level protection from the season's worst (or best) storms
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer for light and durable waterproofing
- Inner and outer thigh vents help you cool off quickly
- Articulated fit won't restrict when hiking or riding
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretchy back panel for unrestricted mobility
- Boot gaiters keep snow out on deep days
- Integrated RECCO rescue reflector
- Item #BUR01Q2
Tech SpecsMaterial: Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer)Seams: fully sealed with Gore-Seam TapeFit: AK (performance oriented, articulated)Pockets: 2 hand, 2 thigh zip, 2 thigh flapVenting: inner and outer thigh zipsBib: yes, suspendersGaiters: yesRECCO: yesRecommended Use: snowboarding, backcountry touringManufacturer Warranty: lifetime