When you need a snowboard pant to take you from mid-season storms to warm, spring rides, turn to the Burton Men's Monitor Pant. The DryRide Durashell construction gives you waterproof, breathable protection, while fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through. A combination of mesh and taffeta lining wick moisture to keep you comfortable when you're heating up on the boot pack. The crossflow ventilation system uses vents on the inner and outer legs to cool you down quickly on those toasty spring days.
Burton equipped the Monitor Pant with an adjustable suspender system that can be removed for wearing versatility. Reinforced panels and anti-scruff cuffs withstand the wear and tear that comes with use to extend the life of your pants. Cuff Elevators quickly and easily raise your cuffs to protect them from parking lot sludge. Designed with a slimmer mid fit and full-stretch construction, the Monitor Pant offers protection and comfort as you ride.
- A snowboard pant with all-season versatility
- DryRide Durashell is waterproof and breathable (10k/10k)
- Fully taped seems prevent seeping
- Adjustable and removable suspender system
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool cross flow venting
- Mapped reinforcement panels for durability
- Cuff elevators protect hem from dirty surfaces
- Mid fit offers slimmer fit that leaves room for base layers
- Item #BUR01CO
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer), [face] stretch nylon, spandex twill, [lining] mapped taffeta and meshWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: 10,000 g/m²Seams: fully tapedFit: semi-fittedPockets: 2 zippered cargo, 2 handVenting: side seam vents, Test-I-Cool with Crossflow ventingWaist: belt loppsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: lifetime