Low-key looks, top-of-the-line tech.
Don't let the forecast of wet, sticky snow scare you away from the resort. With the Burton Men's Rotor Gore-Tex Pant you get the guaranteed waterproofing of Gore-Tex at a price that doesn't rival that of your season pass. No matter how wet the snow or heavy the storm, the combination of a Gore-Tex membrane and Gore-Seam tape will seal out the elements to keep you dry and comfy while remaining breathable.
The slightly tailored fit of the Rotor pant keeps you looking good when you're lapping the park, but still allows plenty of room for layering. Mesh-lined inseam vents help you cool off on long hikes or sunny days. A jacket-to-pant interface lets you seal out snow when it's deep, while boot gaiters keep snow out of your kicks. Cuff Elevators make it easy to make on-the-fly boot adjustments or protect your cuffs from muddy parking lots at the end of a satisfying day.
- Snowboard pants that offer low-key looks and solid protection
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof, breathable protection
- Seams fully taped with Gore-Seam tape to prevent seeping
- Cuff Elevators for easy adjustments on the mountain
- Anti-Scuff cuffs protect against small rips and tears
- Mesh-lined inseam vents for temperature regulation
- Boot gaiters seal out snow on powder days
- Mid fit is slimmer with room for movement and layering
- Item #BUR01CA
Tech SpecsMaterial: [face] plain weave, [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer)Insulation: [shell lining] mapped taffeta and meshSeams: fully tapedFit: semi-fittedPockets: 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo, 2 back flapVenting: mesh lined inseam zipsWaist: belt loopsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: lifetime