Ready to throw down.
Part of The White Collection, the Burton Men's TWC Greenlight Pant offers the same slim, street-inspired style rocked by White when he's spinning to win in the pipe and crushing competitors in the park. Loaded with proven protection from winter's icy onslaught, the DryRide Durashell 2-layer membrane and fully taped seams keep you nice and dry through mid-winter dumps and late-season slush. Zippered inner-thigh vents quickly cool your legs and lower body when you're working up a sweat on sunny spring days. Additionally, Cuff Elevators lift up your pant cuffs to prevent snagging and dragging when you're strolling across muddy parking lots and rough terrain.
- Freestyle pant worn by pro snowboarder Shaun White
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell with fully taped seams
- Inner thigh vents assure ample airflow on warm days
- Stretch gaiters keep snow out of your boots on pow days
- Slim fit has a street-inspired look
- Item #BUR01D6
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] Dryride Durashell (2-layer), [face fabric] polyesterWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: 5,000 g/m²Seams: fully tapedFit: slimPockets: 2 front, 2 backVenting: inner thighWaist: button closure with belt loopsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year