Ride through any weather condition.
When you're out there riding no matter what the conditions are, you need a pair of pants that can handle anything. The Burton Men's Vent Pants have all the protection you need to stay dry on storm days and plenty of ventilation to keep you comfortable when spring rears its ugly head.
The Dryride Durashell keeps your bum dry on icy chairlifts and protects your legs when that two feet of fresh powder the weather guessers called for feels more like three inches of slush. The Crossflow ventilation system uses vents on the inner and outer legs to cool you down quick on those toasty spring days, and the lining uses a combination of mesh and taffeta to wick moisture and keep you cool when you're heating up on the bootpack.
- Ride through the worst winter can deal with these snowboard pants
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell with fully taped seams
- Crossflow Venting with mesh-lined Test-I-Cool zippers
- Gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Anti-scuff cuffs reinforce pant hems against edges and ice
- Zippered thigh pockets secure snowboarding essentials
- Item #BUR01CR
Tech SpecsMaterial: Dryride Durashell (2-layer), stretch polyesterWaterproof Rating: 20,000 mmBreathability Rating: 15,000 g/m²Seams: fully tapedPockets: 2 thighVenting: Test-I-Cool, Crossflow VentingWaist: button closure with belt loopsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year