Once a woodchuck, always a woodchuck.
The life lessons you learned as a young scout are truly invaluable - not just anyone can start a fire with just a fart and a lighter. But even more invaluable is your ability to remain prepared for whatever the environment throws at you. Sharing your penchant for preparedness, the Burton Men's Bower Full-Zip Fleece Jacket comes with merit badges in warmth, comfort, and style thanks to its Dryride Thermex bonded fleece fabric, breathable mesh backer, and classic Burton style, respectively. Durable nylon overlays add contrast and boost durability when you're shouldering an axe out to the woodpile, and the relaxed fit has a roomier feel through the body and arms so you can really get to work splitting wood for the fireplace. The only question is, how much wood can you chuck?
- A fleece jacket prepared for life on and off the mountain
- Heavyweight fleece traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Bonded mesh backer promotes breathability
- Overlays along shoulders and back increase durability
- Rib knit cuffs and hem help prevent heat loss
- Relaxed fit is looser through the body and arms
- Item #BUR01HR
Tech SpecsMaterial: DryRide Thermex, polyester sherpa fleeceFit: relaxedLength: hipPockets: 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 zippered chestRecommended Use: casualManufacturer Warranty: 1 year