Pro-level performance, local-friendly price.
Diehard dirtbag locals and cash-strapped guides know a good investment when they see one, which is why, from the Cascades to the Wasatch, shredders on a budget count on the superior waterproofing power and durability of Gore-Tex. The Burton Men's AK 2L Boom Gore-Tex Jacket delivers the premium performance of Gore-Tex and technical design of Burton AK at a price that won't eat into your instant noodle budget.
Gore-Tex is guaranteed to keep you dry through the soggiest snowstorms, and it's highly breathable so you don't get swamped with sweat when touring in the backcountry. Sealed seams and waterproof zippers prevent moisture from slipping in through the cracks. The articulated fit moves naturally with you for comfortable, unrestricted riding. A removable powder skirt keeps snow out when it's waist-deep at the resort, and a micro adjust hood shields your head without restricting vision when the snow is blowing sideways.
- Top-shelf performance that won't break the bank
- Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Gore-Seam taped seams prevent leaks
- Taffeta lining is smooth and breathable
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out on deep days
- Micro adjust hood shields head without blocking vision
- Water-resistant zippers protect pockets' contents
- AK fit is articulated for freedom of movement
- Item #BUR01BX
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] nylonSeams: fully sealedFit: articulatedLength: hipHood: yesPockets: 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chestVenting: underarm zipsPowder Skirt: yesRecommended Use: snowboarding, skiing, backcountry touringManufacturer Warranty: lifetime