Swimming in style.
Blending the best of retro fashion with modern-day performance, the Burton Men's Barracuda Jacket brings you hard-hitting winterproof protection along with classically killer, thrift-store style. While it may somewhat look like your grandpa's jacket, its DryRide Durashell construction proves that it's anything but.
This waterproof, breathable membrane blocks out the tumultuous weather that comes along with winter months, while maintaining the breathability necessary to prevent you from getting bogged down in your own sweat. The Burton-exclusive Living Lining regulates your body temperature for lasting warmth all day, while the removable hood features a single-pull adjustment for easy customization when you're on the fly. Plus, a few understated pockets provide storage for smaller essentials without blowing out your style.
- Classically-styled jacket with modern-day winter protection
- Waterproof, breathable construction defends you against the elements
- Temperature-regulating lining ensures you stay cozy in the cold
- Regular fit provides an unbeatable style with room for movement
- Adjustable, removable hood provides adaptable options
- Multiple pockets stash your on-hill essentials
- Item #BUR01CG
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] DryRide (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% cottonInsulation: Living Lining, taffetaWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: [chambray] 10,000 g, [all other colorways] 25,000 gSeams: critical seams sealedFit: regularLength: hipHood: yesPockets: [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 chest mediaPowder Skirt: yesRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year