Vintage-inspired style with modern updates.
While the Burton Men's Doyle Jacket might look suspiciously similar to the one that's hanging in your Grandfather's closet, it touts some modern updates and a few less moth-holes. More specifically, the Doyle features a waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell that offers protection from rain and snow alike, while the Thermolite synthetic insulation assures furnace-like fervor in the face of cool temperatures. Additionally, the fixed hood boasts a removable fur ruff that adds a hint of authentic, vintage-inspired style. And, not to mention, the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand and well-organized.
- A stylish yet fully functional jacket for cold weather
- Shell is breathable, waterproof against rain and snow
- Synthetic insulation offers down-like warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities organized
- Fixed hood features removable faux fur ruff
- Item #BUR01GZ
Tech SpecsMaterial: [body] DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer, [ruff] faux furInsulation: ThermoliteFit: regularLength: hipHood: yes, removable ruffPockets: 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 internalRecommended Use: casualManufacturer Warranty: 1 yearFur Information: faux fur