Hard-working warmth and style.
Bringing a refreshing perspective to utilitarian design, the Burton Men's Dunmore Insulated Jacket enhances its humble workwear roots with bold color schemes and popping pattern prints. Its DryRide Durashell 2-layer membrane keeps you cozy and dry when you're riding through powdery back bowls and slushy terrain parks. Low-bulk Thermolite synthetic insulation retains core warmth when you're facing freezing temperatures on the mountain. Additionally, the zippered underarm vents and removable powder skirt give this seemingly non-tech jacket shred-ready function for hardcore riders, weekend warriors, and newcomers alike.
- Rugged style and waterproof protection abound in this jacket
- Two-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat for toastiness on the hill
- Underarm venting helps dump excess heat
- Regular fit doesn't sacrifice style while allowing layers
- Multiple pockets stow away your belongings
- Adjustable hood lets you batten down the hatches
- Item #BUR01CJ
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] DryRide DuraShell (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyesterInsulation: Thermolite (40g)Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mmSeams: critically tapedFit: regularLength: hipHood: yes, adjustablePockets: 1 chest, 2 handsVenting: underarmPowder Skirt: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year