Old-school style, new age construction.
Quit rifling through stacks off mangy, musty jackets covered in unknown stains at the thrift store and instead treat yourself to the Burton Men's Heritage Down Jacket. With a timeless style that's reminiscent of something hanging in your grandpa's closet, this jacket takes a step into the modern world with reliable weatherproofing and warm insulation.
A DryRide Durashell fabric makes up this jacket's protective construction, defending your body with burly resolve against wind and light precipitation, while the responsibly-sourced duck down insulation provides a toasty shelter through frigid temps. The down-filled hood is removable to help you adapt with the changing weather, and multiple pockets ensure your small valuables stay safe. Whether you're bar hopping on a frozen February night or taking pow laps on a bluebird day at the mountain, the Heritage Down Jacket's got your back.
- Casual, down-filled winter jacket that's as stylish as it is warm
- Water-and wind-resistant ripstop construction offers protection
- 650-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days
- Removable hood allows for adaptability
- Regular fit keeps style on point while allowing room for layers
- Multiple pockets stash your essentials
- Item #BUR01GP
Tech SpecsMaterial: [laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstopInsulation: 650-fill duck downFit: regularLength: hipHood: yesPockets: 2 hand, 1 internal mediaRecommended Use: casual, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime