Living up to its name, the Burton Men's Japan AK 457 Guide Jacket delivers the exceptional waterproofing, breathability, and durability needed for serious backcountry missions and next-level powder days.
Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric keeps moisture at bay through the heaviest blizzards and soggiest storms while still offering ample breathability to keep you from getting soaked with sweat when you're ascending steep skintracks. It's also extremely rugged to withstand frequent snags on branches and exposed rocks. Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in during long days in the backcountry, and cohaesive embedded hardware is integrated directly into the 3-layer fabrication for enhanced strength.
Specialized pockets keep your backcountry essentials handy and organized, including specific pockets for your avalanche beacon and radio. Zippered underarm vents help you stay cool when the clouds part and the sun starts beaming down on you, while the adjustable hood cinches down to shield your face from howling summit winds.
- Guide-worthy protection from winter's worst
- Gore-Tex Pro shell for light and durable waterproofing
- Underarm vents help you cool off quickly
- Articulated fit won't restrict when hiking or riding
- Backcountry-specific pockets for beacon and radio
- Adjustable hood won't block vision when up
- Integrated RECCO rescue reflector
- AK articulated fit for complete comfort while riding
- Item #BUR01Q1
Tech SpecsMaterial: Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer)Seams: fully sealedFit: AK (performance oriented, articulated)Hood: yes, adjustablePockets: 2 handwarmer, 1 avalanche beacon, 1 radio, 1 internal, 1 sleeveVenting: underarm zipsRecommended Use: snowboarding, backcountry touringManufacturer Warranty: lifetime