Stealth on the slopes.
Taking inspiration from the subversive street style of Black Scale, the Burton x Black Scale Raid Anorak merges stealthy aesthetics with premium protection from the elements. This 1/2-zip anorak features a reversible design with an alternate colorway on the flip side, giving you an expressive substitute to the blacked-out aesthetic. Burton decked it out with an impressive array of pockets, including a messenger-style rear pouch for grab-and-go functionality.
From hitting the streets after sunset to riding at the local mountain on weekends, the Raid Anorak has you covered with its Schoeller Shape Memory fabric, which beads off oncoming moisture while retaining the shape of your body long after you've worn the jacket. YKK water-resistant zippers act as an impenetrable fortress against wind-driven snow, meaning you'll stay pleasantly dry during snowstorms. Other functional features include a micro-adjustable hood, hemline tie cord, and powder skirt for keeping out deep snow.
- Burton x Black Scale collaborative jacket
- Pullover anorak is reversible with alternate colorway
- Schoeller Shape Memory fabric for shape retention
- DWR treatment sheds oncoming rain and snow showers
- YKK water-resistant zips for protection from the elements
- Micro-adjustable hood, hemline tie, and powder skirt
- Zippered hand, front pouch, and rear messenger pockets
- Item #BUR01PZ
Tech SpecsMaterial: Schoeller Shape Memory (polyester, nylon), DWR treatmentFit: regularLength: hipHood: yes, micro-adjustablePockets: 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 3 messenger-styleVenting: 1/2-length top zipPowder Skirt: yesRecommended Use: snowboarding, casualManufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime