Take your outerwear game to the next level.
When there's a storm brewin' and the flakes are starting to fly, don't head to the mountains without the Burton Women's AK 2L Stratus Pant. It's armed with a Gore-Tex shell, a performance fit, and plenty of features to help you withstand winter's worst. Guaranteed waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex fabric blocks out snow, wind, and rain while allowing vapor to escape to prevent you from getting drenched with sweat on the inside, and fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape stop moisture from slipping in through the cracks.
Strategically placed brushed tricot and mesh in the Stratus' lining delivers warmth where you want it and breathability where you need it. The performance-driven AK fit is articulated to comfortably allow full range of motion whether you're hiking up or shredding down, and zippered, mesh-lined inseam vents allow you to dump excess warmth when things get heated. It also has a microfleece lining at the fly and waistband to keep you comfy throughout the day. Boot gaiters with cuff-to-boot interface keep snow out of your kicks, and Ghetto Slits make your pant legs sit just the way you like right over your boots.
- Blizzard-proof snowboard pants for the big mountains
- Gore-Tex fabric is highly waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams with Gore Seam Tape locks out snow and rain
- Brushed tricot and mesh lining delivers exceptional comfort
- Inner thigh vents help you dump excess heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in on deep days
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, keys, and trail maps
- Articulated fit focuses on performance and range of motion
- Item #BUR01FH
Tech SpecsMaterial: 2L Gore-Tex polyester plain weaveInsulation: brushed tricotSeams: fully taped (Gore Seam tape)Fit: AK (performance oriented, articulated)Pockets: 1 rear zip, 2 front zipVenting: inner thighWaist: adjustable bandGaiters: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touringManufacturer Warranty: 1 year