When you're preparing for a day of surfing through waist-deep powder, pull on the Burton Women's AK Gore-Tex 3L Kimmy Bib Pants. A Gore-Tex membrane with fully taped seams places a waterproof wall between you and any wet weather, while the bib design provides an extra level of protection to ensure you stay dry all day long. An adjustable suspender system and drop seat gives you the fit you need while giving you room to move.
The Kimmy Bib Pants include a number of mountain-specific features to optimize your time on the slopes. Stretch gaiters seal out snow while you crush lap after lap, while zipper vents help you dump heat quickly. Anti-Scuff cuffs increase the pants' durability, and cuff elevators prevent your hems from dragging in dirty slush at the end of a successful day. With an articulated cut, these pants are designed to mirror your body's natural movements.
- A bib cut snowboard pant for top-of-the-line protection
- Gore-Tex is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape
- Adjustable suspender system with drop seat
- Zipper vents for temperature regulation
- Cuff Elevators prevent hem from dragging when off the slopes
- Anti-Scuff cuffs offer increased durability
- Articulated fit is designed to mirror natural movement
- Item #BUR01FG
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face] stretch plain weave, [backer] 20D Gore Micro Grid, [back panel] stretch wovenSeams: fully tapedFit: semi-fittedPockets: 2 chest pockets, 2 zippered handVenting: zippered ventsBib: yesGaiters: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: lifetime