Irony in a name.
While ordinarily you're all about that risky business when it comes to tackling snowy terrain, you're somewhat of a style conservative - which is why the Burton Women's Chance Pant not only caters to the demands of your snowy pursuits, but assures steadfast style. Boasting a classic silhouette, the Chance features a no-frills construction starting with its Dryride shell which sheds moisture and ensures ample breathability. Additionally, the taffeta and fleece lining offers just-enough warmth, without suddenly rendering the Chance as a non-versatile piece in your clothing quiver. However, should your elevated pursuits start to warm up, the inner thigh vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation, while the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A versatile, one-quiver pant for snowboarding
- Dryride exterior is waterproof and breathable
- Taffeta and fleece lining offers just-enough warmth
- Inner thigh, zippered vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Item #BUR01G4
Tech SpecsMaterial: Dryride Durashell (2-layerInsulation: taffeta, fleeceWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmFit: regularPockets: 2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 backVenting: inner thighWaist: buttonRecommended Use: snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year