Warmth and style come together.
With its classic fit and laid-back styling, it's no surprise that the Women's Fly Pant is one of Burton's most popular pants ever. The warmest pant in Burton's line, it sports a healthy dose of Thermolite insulation and a microfleece lining to make it perfect for the "always cold" crowd.
Thermolite insulation protects your legs from freezer burn without making the pant look or feel bulky, and microfleece in the seat keeps your buns warm on the chairlift. Dryride Durashell fabric shields against snowstorms and howling summit winds, and taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in throughout the day. The Classic fit flatters your figure, while still allowing ample room to layer underneath on the coldest days. When the snow turns to slush in late spring, open up the mesh-lined inseam vents to get a refreshing blast of cool air.
- Burton's warmest pant for the always-cold crowd
- Dryride Durashell fabric protects against snow and slush
- Thermolite insulation is lightweight and low-profile
- Microfleece lining at seat and knees adds cozy feel
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks
- Classic cut offers comfy feel and flattering look
- Mesh-lined inseam vents let you cool off quickly
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs are reinforced for durability
- Item #BUR01G2
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell, [shell] polyester, [lining] microfleece, taffetaInsulation: 60g ThermoliteWaterproof Rating: 10,000 mmBreathability Rating: 10,000 g/m²Seams: fully sealedFit: regularPockets: 2 cargoVenting: inner thigh zipsGaiters: yesRecommended Use: skiing/snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: 1 year