More than meets the eye.
The understated style of the Burton Women's AK 2L Blade Jacket may fool you into thinking it's just another ordinary ski jacket, but you'd be sorely mistaken. Crafted from Gore-Tex fabric, this jacket offers waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection that enables you to stay dry while riding through some of the toughest winter storms. Brushed tricot fleece and taffeta lining is placed throughout the jacket's interior to provide warmth and a soft, smooth feel.
The AK fit features engineered articulation to allow total freedom of movement while leaving room to layer underneath. Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat when you're hiking the ridge, and the contoured hood, with its micro-adjust cinch, shields your head when stormy weather rolls in. A removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps the snow out when you're bombing down waist-deep powder bowls. Multiple pockets, including a goggle pocket and a media pocket, keep your essentials close at hand.
- A snowboarding jacket built to withstand serious storms
- Gore-Tex construction is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Shell mapped with taffeta and brushed tricot lining
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape
- Adjustable hood provides additional weather protection
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Underarm zipper vents for easy temperature regulation
- Articulated fit allows for natural movement while riding
- Item #BUR01FC
Tech SpecsMaterial: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face] plain weave, [lining] taffeta, brushed tricotSeams: fully tapedFit: regularLength: hipHood: yes, adjustablePockets: 2 zippered hand, 1 internal media, 1 goggleVenting: underarm zipper ventsPowder Skirt: yes, jacket-to-pant interfaceRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: lifetime