Style and warmth for the coldest nights.
The warmest insulator jacket in Burton's fleet, the Women's AK Long Baker Down Jacket is the perfect way to keep warm on frigid nights in frozen mountain nights. 800-fill down insulation delivers high-loft warmth that keeps you toasty while maintaining a sleek appearance, so you still look stylish enough to go out on the town.
Not only is the down insulation remarkably warm, lightweight, and low-profile, but it's also RDS certified to come from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked, so you can have a clear conscience when you wear it. The long, slim fit keeps you decked out in a stylish silhouette, and it also ensures maximum coverage from the cold. Microfleece at the cuffs and chin guard provide a cozy feel at the openings, and microfleece-lined pockets thaw out frozen fingers.
- Stylish solution for frigid winter days
- 800-fill down offers exceptional warmth with low bulk
- Outer fabric is buttery soft and water-resistant
- Long, slim fit offers feminine silhouette
- Microfleece at cuffs, pockets, and chin guard
- Ergonomic hood is removable
- bluesign-approved fabric made in eco-friendlier way
- Item #BUR01FI
Tech SpecsMaterial: 20D polyester ripstop, DWR coatingInsulation: 800-fill down (RDS-certified, 90/10)Fit: articulatedLength: thighHood: yes, removablePockets: 2 zippered handwarmerRecommended Use: casualManufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime