Saxton sixth avenue.
You'll find the Burton Women's Saxton Parka at the crossroads of fashion and function. Designed to endure grueling weather from Vermont to Washington, the Saxton boasts critical seams taped and a DryRide membrane that's both waterproof and breathable, so you're never left out in the rain, while the 650-fill grey duck down insulation offers furnace-like fervor even on the coldest of days. Additionally, the Saxtion is fashioned with a quilted taffeta and corduroy lining that's equal parts soft and stylish. The generously sized, fixed hood is constructed with removable faux fur for animal-conscious shoppers, and the drawcord at the waist offers a personalized, haute-couture look.
- A hard-wearing, classically styled jacket for cold weather
- Waterproof membrane offers protection from elements
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Grey goose down ensures lightweight, breathable warmth
- Hood features removable faux fur for a customized look
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Drawcord at waist provides a personalized fit
- Item #BUR01CY
Tech SpecsMaterial: [shell] DryRide Durashell 2-layer nylon, [lining] taffeta, corduroy, [hood trim] faux fur, [cuffs and pocket lining] microfleeceInsulation: 650-fill grey duck down (80/20)Seams: critical seams tapedFit: regularLength: mid-thighHood: yes, removable trimPockets: 2 hand, 1 mediaRecommended Use: casualManufacturer Warranty: 1 year