Refusing to let weather dictate the course of your day, the Burton Women's Wylie Gore-Tex Parka is longer fitting and winter-proof to keep you dry in any condition. Thanks to its two-layer Gore-Tex construction and fully-taped seams with Gore-Seam, this jacket completely shuts out the worst weather old man winter might send your way yet still allows sweaty moisture to escape for unbelievably dry comfort.
Zonal-mapped Thermolite insulation provides you with furnace-like warmth when temperatures plummet, and the powder skirt does a solid job of defending against snow when you're getting after it on a pow day. The longer cut prevents you from getting the dreaded wet-butt after taking a breather on the side of the trail, and an adjustable hood and cuffs provide customizable protection depending on the weather. Oh, and not to mention, Burton equipped this parka with a luxurious faux fur-lined hood for added style and coziness from the resort to the streets.
- Toasty, winter-proof parka for style and comfort at the resort
- Gore-Tex construction provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams bolsters your defense against the elements
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation keeps you toasty in cold weather
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood and cuffs with thumbholes protects against wind
- Regular fit has room for layers and natural movement
- Item #BUR01FQ
Tech SpecsMaterial: Gore-Tex (2-layer)Insulation: 80g ThermoliteSeams: fully taped (Gore Seam tape)Fit: regularLength: thighHood: yes, removable faux furPockets: 2 handPowder Skirt: yesThumbholes: yesRecommended Use: skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: limited lifetimeFur Information: faux fur